What's in the Library?
- Collections and Catalogues – how to access information about Corpus’ holdings
- Book supports for more comfortable reading
- Personal support equipment, including coloured acetates, ear plugs and noise-cancelling headphones
- External DVD drives
- Molecular modelling kits
- Help to retrieve books/items in Corpus Library
- Help with finding alternative formats, such as e-books and/or electronic access to journals
- Help with access information for Bodleian Libraries and their reading rooms
Access to the Library
We aim to provide all members with the best possible experience. The Library is on two floors via stairs with access from the main quad.
We can provide tailored help with accessing material at Corpus, including:
- A named contact to help you with any queries or requests. During term-time, we will email to check for any borrowing requests before each weekend.
- Extended loan periods (termly rather than 2 weeks) and increased term-time loan allowance (25 books) for students with a Specific Learning Difficulty Plan
- Step-free entry to the lower library using a button alert system (supported by library staff Mon-Fri 9am-1pm, 2pm-6pm during term-time, till 5pm in vacation)
- A dedicated shelf in the lower library for books/papers, near a desk with a computer that can be reserved
- Books request service operating via email or phone. Library staff can put these on the shelf mentioned above. Borrowed items can also be delivered to the reader’s college room or the Lodge.
- Books can also be returned to the Lodge or via the dedicated shelf.
- An assistant can be nominated to borrow on behalf of members.
- We can provide support equipment as needed.
If you have any queries about using the library, please contact the library staff.