What are we looking for?
We assess every application on its individual merits and consider:
Your personal statement and teacher's reference
- Your academic performance to date and achieved/predicted exam results
- Your performance at interview
- Any submitted written work and admissions test results (if applicable)
Getting ready for interview
The interview is an important part of the process, but remember it’s not the main deciding factor. We simply want to assess how you respond in a situation that’s similar to an Oxford tutorial. Think of it as a discussion, not an interrogation.
To help you prepare why not read these useful pages:
- Interviews at Oxford
- Corpus Undergraduate Interview Policy
- The individual faculty/department sites for each of the University courses
- FAQs for Undergraduates
Understand the admissions process
If you have any questions about how the admissions process works, please contact our Outreach and Admissions Office.