Comfortable and affordable housing across Oxford
- Throughout the main part of the College (the majority are ensuite rooms)
- Jackson Building and Oldham Building (almost all ensuite rooms)
- Magpie Lane and Kybald Twychen
- Liddell Building, a 5-minute bike ride away, next to the University gym and sports ground
- Lampl Building, just off Park End Street (all ensuite rooms)
- A selection of houses close to the city centre/science area
We house all undergraduate first-years on site; 2nd, 3rd and 4th year undergraduates enter a ballot for accommodation in one of the nine sites within a mile of the city centre, or in rooms on the central site.
All rooms are single occupancy. Non ensuite rooms have basins and shared shower/bathrooms.
Accommodation for students with disabilities
We review the accessibility of all College spaces on an ongoing basis. If you have a disability or need mobility support, please contact our Disability Coordinator.
To access the main entrance to the College via What3words please follow this link: known.easy.feel.
Rooms and rates
The undergraduate rental contract lasts for 180 days: 3 terms x 60 days.
- Daily average room rate = £26.09
- Weekly average room rate = £182.63