Sporting facilities at Corpus
- Well-equipped Boathouse on the river close to the College
- Sports ground (shared with University College) with spaces and equipment for football, rugby and cricket
- College gym equipped with treadmills, rowing machines, exercise bikes, a cross trainer and free weights
- Free membership to the University gym on Iffley Road, just a 10-minute cycle from College
- College clubs include Cricket, Men's and Women's Football, Netball, Rugby and Ultimate Frisbee
Corpus has teams for both men and women in many of the popular sports usually associated with life at university. During the summer term students make frequent use of the garden's croquet set and the College punts.
Sport at Oxford University
Find out what other activities and facilities are available at Oxford University Sport.