Freedom of Information
Corpus Christi College Freedom of Information Publication Scheme
The following publication scheme follows the standard format required by the Information Commissioner from January 2009.
It sets out what information the College publishes or intends to publish. All material associated with the definitions in the classes contained in the scheme are available either in hard copy, electronically or via the College website. A fee may be charged for printed copies of some documents available on the website to cover administrative costs.
The purpose of the scheme is to give a clear indication of which College publications are routinely accessible, so that the public can be informed as far as reasonably possible of the purpose and nature of college activities, and to assist in developing a greater culture of openness in general.
Through the scheme, the College endeavours to be as transparent as possible about its activities, while at the same time recognising that there are exemptions within the Act.
The scheme sets out the following classes of information (you can find out more by following the links):
1. Who we are and what we do: organisational information, locations, structures and contacts.
2. What we spend and how we spend it: financial information relating to income and expenditure and procurement.
3. What our priorities are and how we are doing: Strategy and performance information, assessments, inspections and reviews.
4. How we make decisions: Decision making processes and records of decisions.
5. Our policies and procedures: current written protocols, policies and procedures for delivering our functions and responsibilities.
7. The services we offer: Advice and guidance, booklets and leaflets.
Information which falls into the following categories is not published as part of the scheme:
• the College does not hold the information;
• the information is exempt under one of the FOI exemptions or Environmental Information Regulations (EIRs) exceptions, or its release is prohibited under another statute;
• the information is archived, out of date or otherwise inaccessible;
• it would be impractical or resource-intensive to prepare the material for routine release.
It is important to us that this publication scheme meets your needs. If you find the scheme difficult to understand, please let us know. We also welcome suggestions as to how the scheme might be improved. Any questions, comments, or complaints about this scheme should be sent in writing to:
Information Officer: College Secretary, Corpus Christi College, Oxford, OX1 4JF
The Information Officer is responsible for maintaining the scheme on behalf of the College.